ANGEL HAIR PASTA SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING. You can never have too many main dish recipes, so give Angel Hair Pasta Salad a try. One serving of this dish contains approximately 18g of protein, 14g of fat, and a total of 463 calories. This recipe serves 6 people. 6 people have made this recipe and would do it again. It’s a good option if you’re following a dairy-free and pescatarian diet. It is brought to you by Allrecipes. If you have angel hair pasta, green onions, salad dressing, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes about 15 minutes. With a spatula score of 59%, this dish is solid.
INGREDIENTS OF ANGEL HAIR PASTA SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING
- 2 packages (8 ounces) of angel hair pasta
- ½ pound cooked shrimp
- ¾ cup chopped green onions
- 1½ cups ranch-style salad dressing
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Once you notice that it softens, strain and mix very well with the rest of the ingredients.
Toss together pasta, shrimp, green onions, and ranch dressing, then carefully fold shrimp into pasta with your hands.
(Note: As the salad sits, it will soak up some of the dressing; add a little dressing just before serving.)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ the juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- finely chopped fresh dill
- finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to thin consistency if desired
- In a bowl combine the cream with the lemon juice and mix well, the mixture will thicken, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Rectify the consistency if you want to add a few tablespoons of milk.
- Enjoy accompanying your favorite snacks and salads!
ALSO READ: FUSILLI MICHELANGELO WITH ROASTED CHICKEN