Black and White Mocha Recipe Starbucks is a recipe for how to make coffee mocha for all the coffee lovers who want to add coffee to every food or drink they have in a day.
We know that coffee is one of the essential drinks to start our day, for the office break from the office or to relax at the end of the working day. However, these days at home we will have to get used to preparing our own coffee.
So you don’t miss your favorite Starbucks drinks, we share the recipe for 5 of the most popular drinks from this franchise so you can prepare them in the comfort of your home.
INGREDIENTS FOR WHITE MOCHA
- 3/4 cup whole or low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of brewed coffee
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Garnish: fresh whipped cream
- Garnish: ground nutmeg powder
INGREDIENTS FOR A BLACK MOCHA
- 3/4Bowl of brewed coffee starbucks®Dark Roast Instant Premium Coffeesor starbucks®NESCAFE Espresso Roast® sweet taste®
- two tablespoons of condensed milk
- twigs fresh mint (optional)
- buckets of ice
WHITE MOCHA STARBUCKS RECIPE
- Gather the ingredients.
- Add the milk and white chocolate chips to a heavy-bottomed pot. Whisk, over medium-low heat, until the white chocolate has been incorporated and the sauce is smooth.
- Brew a half cup of your favorite coffee or espresso and pour it into a cup or mug. If desired, pour the white chocolate milk sauce over the coffee and add additional sugar.
- Top with homemade or store-bought whipped cream and sprinkle with a light layer of ground nutmeg.
- Serve and enjoy!
BLACK MOCHA STARBUCKS RECIPE
1. Prepare your coffee
2. take the ice into the glass
3. pour the coffee into an ice glass
4. Slowly add condensed milk
5. Garnish your drink with mint
Also Read: White and Black Coffee Drink