A gluten-free pan-fried bread recipe has many more beneficial health outcomes.
- 2 egg whites
- 350g of water
- a few drops of vinegar
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 25g fresh yeast
- 500g gluten-free flour
- 10g of salt
PREPARATION OF MAKING GLUTEN-FREE PAN-FRIED BREAD
- Put the egg whites in a very dry bowl. Add a few drops of vinegar and whip them with a rod machine or hand whisk.
- Pour the water, a few drops of vinegar, the oil, and the sugar into another bowl. Mix with a spoon. Add the crumbled yeast, and mix with the rod machine or hand whisk.
- Incorporate the whipped egg whites, flour, and salt, and mix everything with the help of a scraper.
- Finish kneading with your hands – the dough is a bit sticky
- Take the dough out of the bowl. Make a ball and return it to a clean bowl greased with oil. Cover it with transparent plastic smeared with olive oil. Let the dough rise for 45 minutes.
- For making it in a pan you have to put a little gluten-free flour on the counter, smear your hands with oil, and divide the dough in two.
- Try to flatten each piece of dough a bit. Fold a third of the dough towards the center with the help of a scraper; do the same with the other third of the dough; seal a little with your fingers.
IN PAN :
- All other steps are the same just you don’t have to bake it in the oven instead make it on the pan.
- In case you want to make it in a pan and fry it after when you make the dough take the small dough out of it make it round
- According to the size you want and fry it in the pan when one side becomes golden turn it over to the next side and make it golden when it becomes cooked from both sides dish it out and enjoy.
Place the whole kneaded dough, into the baking mold for baking. Do not make small balls this time because this step is done when making it in the pan.
- Place them in a pan with the seam facing up, or on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, in this case with the seam facing down.
- Let stand until dough doubles in volume, about 1 hour.
- When there are about 20 minutes left to put the bread in, preheat your oven to 240ºC, and heat it up and down.
- Lower the oven to 200ºC. If you have made the leavening in a pan, pour it onto the preheated oven tray. If you are rising on the tray, put it directly.
- Before closing the door, pour the contents of a glass of water into the base of the oven —obviously, as long as it’s not gas.
- Close the door. After 5 minutes, open the door a crack to let the steam out. Continue baking for another 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove and let rest on a rack until cool. It deflates a little, but it is very fluffy.