Get ready for a delightful surprise with this marinated chicken and pasta dish. Marry Me Chicken with Pasta is packed with flavor, requiring simple ingredients that you can find in your pantry. Try this easy-to-make dish today to add some deliciousness to your taste.
Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta is a delicious chicken meal that features delicate, juicy chicken breasts in a scrumptious sun-dried tomato cream sauce.
In our version of this chicken meal, we use pasta, namely rigatoni, whose hollows are ideal for scooping up all of that delectable cream sauce. Let’s discuss the recipe for Marry Me Chicken with Pasta in detail.
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs, or more as needed
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup of white wine
- ½ cup half and half
- pinch of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) of dry fettuccine pasta
How to Make Marry Me Chicken with Pasta
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place buttermilk, flour, and eggs each in 3 separate bowls.
- Dip chicken breasts in buttermilk, then dredge in flour. Dip flour-coated brisket into the egg and press firmly into the panko mixture until completely coated on all sides.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the coated chicken breasts in the pan and cook until golden brown, crisp, and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and cut down the middle of one chicken breast to check for cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and shallot and sauté until both are almost translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add tomatoes, basil, garlic, herbs de Provence, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Cook until the tomatoes soften and the water that is squeezed out of them begins to evaporate for about 10 minutes.
While the sauce simmers, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring it to a boil. Cook fettuccine at a boil until tender but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain; place Marry Me Chicken Recipe with pasta on a plate, and top with sauce and panko-crusted chicken.
Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Angel Hair Pasta
Follow all the instructions above when making the Mary Me Chicken Recipe with Angel Hair Pasta; the only thing you need to do differently in Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Angel Hair Pasta is to cook the angel hair pasta instead of the fettuccine in this recipe.
Why is it called Marry Me Chicken?
According to what I hear, the reason it’s called “Marry Me Chicken” is because, after making it for someone, they’ll want to marry you (or maybe you’ll just want to get married!). This recipe is one of my favorites because it transforms pan-fried chicken into something creamy and tasty.
How to make chicken breast taste good?
In addition to enhancing flavor, marinating also helps to tenderize meat because most recipes combine healthy fat and acid. An ideal marinade has three parts oil to one part acid, salt, and optional seasonings like crushed garlic, spices, or a little amount of natural sugar.
What is the fastest way to add flavor to chicken?
To allow the flavors to meld, marinate your chicken breast for at least one night. Just bringing your chicken breast in salty water before cooking is a quicker way to add flavor. The meat will become more flavorful and soft as a result.
Is pasta good for health?
Grain, which is used to make pasta, is one of the fundamental food groups in a balanced diet, along with vegetables, fruits, fish, and fowl. If it’s prepared from whole grains, it can provide you with fiber. It may decrease cholesterol and aid with gastrointestinal issues.
What is called pasta?
Pasta is a dish comprised of flour, eggs, and water that is shaped into various forms before being boiled. Pasta varieties include noodles, macaroni, and spaghetti.
Which pasta is healthy?
While refined, enriched pasta tends to be higher in iron and B vitamins, whole-grain pasta is often higher in fiber, manganese, selenium, copper, and phosphorus. In comparison to refined pasta, whole-grain pasta has fewer calories, more fiber, and more of a few key micronutrients.
Is pasta junk food or not?
Due to its high glucose content, pasta has earned the reputation of being “unhealthy”. However, there are significant variations among the various carbohydrate kinds.
Is pasta good for weight loss?
Absolutely, because it has more fiber and nutrients than other types of pasta, whole wheat pasta is beneficial for weight loss. Fibre is a crucial food that helps you feel fuller for longer and eat less, which helps you lose weight.
Is eating pasta every day OK?
Your diet will be largely one-sided if you eat pasta every day. Also, long-term injury to your body from one-sided diets. You can injure your cardiovascular system by eating too many quickly digestible carbs.
Can diabetics eat pasta?
Diabetics can eat pasta, but they should stick to whole-grain varieties and control their portion sizes. Alternative pasta shapes, wholesome veggies, lean proteins, and low-fat sauces can all be found in recipes for pasta that are suitable for people with diabetes.
1 thought on “The Most Perfect Marry Me Chicken with Pasta Recipe in Just 8 Steps”