Rosemary chicken thigh recipe for Chicken Thighs with Rosemary and Lemon Marinade is one of my favorites when it comes to cooking something practical that I hope will be a total success.
Almost everyone likes chicken, especially if it’s fried. This recipe is my alternative to fried chicken because although baked without many additions, we get some pieces of chicken that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
The marinade with fresh rosemary, garlic, and lemon makes all the difference trick to this chicken recipe is the marinade.
Serve with rice, tostones, and fresh salad
You can use other parts of the chicken, not just the legs or thighs. You can even marinate the whole bird and take it to the oven, introducing a lemon slice and rosemary leaves, luxury!
Don’t limit yourself to the thighs, marinate the whole chicken!
Accompany this chicken with my Pilaf Rice recipe or my Paprika and Lemon Rice recipe, also with tostones or fried sweet potato pieces, a fresh salad, and a refreshing drink. Has your mouth water yet?
- 6 chicken thighs with skin
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary or 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
STEP-BY-STEP PREPARATION OF ROSEMARY CHICKEN THIGH RECIPE
- Wash and dry the chicken thighs.
- Introduce them for at least 15 minutes in the mixture of lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Move from time to time so that it is impregnated everywhere.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit (218° Celsius).
- Bake thighs covered in foil for 30 minutes, remove foil, and bake uncovered until golden brown and juices run clear when carved (about 20 more minutes).
Also read: GRILLED LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN THIGHS