There are already many of you who tell me if I will do something with oatmeal, and that is why today I am going to teach you how to make sugar-free oatmeal and raisin cookies, delicious and super easy to make. Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies Recipes for Diabetics is a recipe for those who crave sweetness but are restricted due to diet or some disease
The truth is that they are very rich and super healthy. If you don’t like raisins, you can put anything else you like so it has chunks, or just make them as is, with the oatmeal and that’s it.
There are quite a few cookies (like 30 or 40), so you can surely invite someone. If you keep them from one day to the next, cover them with aluminum foil so they don’t get hard, otherwise, no one will eat them.
I hope you like these delicious oatmeal raisin cookies without sugar, and that you share the recipe with your friends!
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING SUGAR-FREE OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES FOR DIABETICS
- 150 gr of flour (if it is integral better)
- 150 gr of oat flakes (raw)
- 85 gr of light butter or light margarine
- 1 egg
- 15 grams of granulated stevia
- 1 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon yeast (baking powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- A handful of raisins
- Melt the butter in the microwave or over medium heat, and put it in a bowl along with the stevia. We mix well.
- Add an egg, the vanilla, the oil, and a pinch of salt, and mix it so that everything is integrated.
- Add the flour, oats, and yeast, and knead until we have a homogeneous and consistent dough. Add the raisins, and knead again until they are well distributed throughout the dough.
- We cover the oven tray with kitchen paper (butter paper), turn on the oven at 180º to preheat it, and start playing. There are those who prefer to stretch the dough with a rolling pin and a little more flour and cut the cookies, but I prefer how it is done by hand.
- We make balls with the dough, and mold cookies of approximately 4cm in diameter. This is achieved by flattening the balls and smoothing and rounding the edges with your fingers.
- Place the cookies on the kitchen paper, with a separation of at least two fingers between each cookie. We bake for 15min at 180º.
- Let cool, and done!
Also Read this: MINI SWEET POTATO AND PECAN CHEESECAKE